Luxury Rooms & Suites
Extravagant Accommodations in Downtown Memphis
While The Peabody Memphis has undergone numerous redesigns and enhancements since welcoming its first guest in 1869, our luxury hotel has always remained faithful to its past while keeping an eye on the future.
Just in time for its 150th Anniversary in 2019, The Peabody Memphis will complete a renovation of all 464 guestrooms and suites. Included in the multi-million dollar project are updated ‘soft goods’ and new bathrooms. The new décor will mix traditional with modern, creating a look of timeless elegance. Soft, calming neutrals and rich textures will be accented by custom paint colors and commissioned wall art that subtly pay tribute to Memphis, the blues, Mississippi River sunsets and the Peabody Ducks. Bathrooms will feel bright and spacious with upgraded lighting, white Carrara marble tiles on floors and tub surrounds, open shelving for storage, and Quartz vanity tops.
In addition to opulent designs, décor and furnishings, each of our 464 smoke-free guest rooms and suites have two features in common: every modern amenity imaginable and unparalleled guest service that has earned us Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond ratings. Simply put, we believe in pampering our guests at every moment.
Standard comforts in all accommodations include:
- Executive desk, chair and work station
- 42" flat screen television with premium-cable and network programming
- On Demand movies, music and Internet service
- Additional phone lines available upon request for a fee
- Accessible electrical outlets
- Hairdryer and bathrobe
- Iron and ironing boards
- In-room safes
- 100% non-smoking property
Included in your Hotel Service Fee:
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Free calls to local and 800 numbers
- Local newspaper and choice of USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Access to The Peabody Athletic Club and pool
- Bottled water in room daily
- Executive King
- Deluxe Double
- Traditional Queen
- The Peabody Club
- Junior Suites
- Romeo and Juliet Suites
- Celebrity Suites
- Presidential Suite
These generous fully-renovated rooms include 1 king Peabody Dream Bed, sitting area with sofa and coffee table, writing desk with chair, large closet and bathroom with dressing area. Egyptian cotton sheets and dual-chamber down pillows, 42” flat screen TV, smartphone dock alarm clock, and motion-sensor floor lighting come standard. The majority of these rooms are located away from elevators and vending areas.
These spacious fully-renovated rooms include 2 double Peabody Dream Beds, comfortable sitting area, and writing desk with chair. Egyptian cotton sheets and dual-chamber down pillows, 42” flat screen TV, smartphone dock alarm clock, and motion-sensor floor lighting come standard.
These petite traditional rooms are historically accurate in size, but offer all the elegant, modern touches of a recent renovation. One queen Peabody Dream Bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and dual-chamber down pillows, 42” flat screen TV, smartphone dock alarm clock, and motion-sensor floor lighting.
The Peabody Club
Guests staying on this exclusive, private-access concierge level enjoy complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks throughout the day, evening hors d'oeuvres and a welcome cocktail.
These suites are available with one or two bedrooms and a parlor for relaxing.
Romeo and Juliet Suites
Ideal for romantic escapes, these suites offer exquisite loft bedrooms with spiral staircases ascending from a two-story parlor with either a fireplace or a wet bar.
Featuring a King bedroom, kitchenette with a microwave and mini refrigerator, spacious parlor and formal dining room, these suites have everything you need to live like a star.
At The Peabody, pets are welcomed with open arms and just a few rules, of course:
- Advance reservations are required. The Peabody Memphis has a limited number of Pet-Friendly guest rooms that will be provided upon availability. Pet shot records are required at check-in.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee of $100 will be charged to the total room bill for cleaning. Included in the Pet Fee is a personalized pet biscuit, luxury place mat, water bowl and waste bags.
- The Peabody Memphis accepts dogs up to 75 pounds.
- Pets are required to be on a leash or in a closed pet carrier at all times when in public guest areas.
- In consideration of our famed mascots, the Peabody Ducks, pets are not permitted inside the seating area of the Grand Lobby.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants, bars or any other food service areas.