Includes one night's accommodations, plus:
- Honorary Duckmaster - help the Duckmaster march the Peabody Ducks to/from the Lobby Fountain at 11 a.m. OR 5 p.m.
- Official brass-head Duckmaster Cane**
- Peabody Duckmaster Celebriduck™ collectible rubber duck toy
- Reserved table at your scheduled Duck March
- Peabody Duck Cookies from The Peabody Deli & Desserts
- Internet access
- Self parking in Peabody Parking Garage
This package must be reserved a minimum of 3 days prior to arrival and Honorary Duckmaster time/date must be reserved upon making reservation. Honorary Duckmaster only available with overnight package. Additional Duckmaster canes may be purchased for $50.
Package based on availability. Blackout dates may apply.
Children must be a minimum of 5 years of age to participate in Duck March.