Amenities & Services
Discover All of the Extras that Make Us One of the Best Hotels in Memphis
At The Peabody Memphis, our business is your pleasure. From our heated indoor pool and Athletic Club and the luxurious Feathers Spa to a galleria of fun shops and award-winning dining, our facilities stand out among Memphis hotels.
As our guest, you will enjoy:
- Feathers Spa at The Peabody
- The Peabody Athletic Club
- Peabody History Tours
- Business Services
- Pet-Friendly Rooms
Feathers Spa at The Peabody
Never feel ruffled again.
A full-service resort-style spa, Feathers Spa at The Peabody offers a variety of luxurious spa and salon treatments, including massages, body wraps, facials and facial enhancements, wax treatments, manicures and pedicures, hair styling, and make-up application. A highlight among the Feathers treatments is Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage, including a treatment for couples that is a first in Memphis.
Feathers Spa at The Peabody also offers a full line of high-end spa and salon products from Zents, Pevonia, SpaRitual, and La Bella Donna.
Hours: Sunday - Monday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Tuesday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The Peabody Athletic Club
The Peabody Athletic Club offers guests all new Cybex cardio equipment, including arc trainers, treadmills and exercise bikes, a weight room, a Grecian-style heated indoor pool, whirlpool spa, and tanning bed.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 5:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Peabody History Tours
Peabody Hotel History Tours by The Peabody Duckmaster, offered daily at 11:30 a.m. $10 per person. Reservations recommended (901-529-4000).
- Gir Collection presents an exceptional array of pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and other fine jewelry.
- Lansky at The Peabody, named after "Clothier to the King" Bernard Lansky, offers fine men's sportswear and is the showplace for the Lansky Family of Shops, operating since 1946.
- Lansky Lucky Duck specializes in Memphis and Peabody-themed gifts, apparel and souvenirs.
- Lansky 126 is a contemporary boutique for men and women featuring trendy brands, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
- Lansky Accessories Shop showcases an eclectic assortment of jewelry, scarves and unique gifts.
- Peabody Logo Shop, located inside Peabody Deli & Desserts, offers Peabody-branded gifts, such as Duckmaster t-shirts, Peabody history books, "Peabody Blues" CDs and one-of-a-kind gifts, along with travel sundries and and toiletries.
The Peabody’s Executive Business Center is an official FedEx Office, fully equipped with state-of-the-art telecommunications and photocopying equipment, fax machines, computer and Internet workstations and package mailing materials. Support services include pre-convention printing, binding, typing and more.
In-house audiovisual company, supplying state-of-the-art audiovisual and production support, as well as full-time, on-property professional staff
Any hotel hosting a twice-a-day duck parade through the lobby has to love pets and we certainly do!
At The Peabody, pets are welcomed with open arms and just a few rules, of course:
- Advance reservations are required. The Peabody Memphis has a limited number of Pet-Friendly guest rooms that will be provided upon availability.
- Pet shot records are required at check-in.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee of $100 will be charged to the total room bill for cleaning. Included in the Pet Fee is a personalized pet biscuit, luxury place mat, water bowl and waste bags.
- The Peabody Memphis accepts dogs up to 75 pounds.
- Pets are required to be on a leash or in a closed pet carrier at all times when in public guest areas.
- In consideration of our famed mascots, the Peabody Ducks, pets are not permitted inside the seating area of the Grand Lobby.
- Pets are not allowed in restuarants, bars or any other food service areas.
Impeccable Peabody service includes:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Award-winning catering and conference services
- Complete audiovisual services
- Valet or self parking in our adjacent covered garage
- On-site shoeshine
- Choice of local newspaper or USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Gift Cards, treat someone to “The Peabody Experience”
- 100% non-smoking property
- Parking and Directions