Experience the historic opulence, gracious Southern hospitality and distinctive accommodations at this Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four-Diamond luxury hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. The Peabody Memphis offers 464 smoke-free deluxe guest rooms, including 15 suites.
- The Peabody Club, exclusive, private-access concierge level with complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day, a welcome cocktail, and honor bar
- Junior Suites, featuring 1- to 2-bedrooms and a parlor
- Romeo and Juliet Suites, including exquisite loft bedrooms with romantic spiral staircases ascending from a two-story parlor with either a fireplace or a wet bar
- Celebrity Suites, with a king bedroom, wet bar, refrigerator, spacious parlor, and formal dining room
- Presidential Suite, featuring king bedroom, spacious living and dining area, marble wet bar and refrigerator
- Pet friendly rooms, Click here for more information on our pet friendly rooms and The Peabody Memphis Pet Policy
Click here for our Memphis Tennessee Hotel Features & Luxury Services.
Exclusive Guestroom Features At This Luxury Hotel In Memphis
We believe in pampering our guests at every turn. We have placed particular importance on the design, décor and furnishings of the guest rooms. Conveniences at our downtown Memphis accommodations include:
- Executive desk, chair and work station
- 42" flat screen television with premium-cable and network programming
- On-Command movies, music and internet service
- Two dual-line telephones with dataports, voicemail, speakerphone, and teleconference capabilities
- High-speed wireless internet
- Additional phone lines available upon request at a fee
- Free calls to local and 800 numbers
- Local newspaper and choice of USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Hairdryer and bathrobe
- Iron and ironing boards
- In-room safes
- Access to The Peabody Athletic Club
- Pet friendly rooms Click here for more information on The Peabody Memphis Pet Policy
Click here for our Credit Card Authorization Form for Individual Reservations.