Luxury Rooms & Suites
Extravagant Accommodations in Downtown Memphis
While The Peabody Memphis has undergone numerous redesigns and enhancements since welcoming its first guest in 1869, our luxury hotel has always remained faithful to its past while keeping an eye on the future.
In addition to opulent designs, décor and furnishings, each of our 464 smoke-free guest rooms and suites have two features in common: every modern amenity imaginable and unparalleled guest service that has earned us Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond ratings. Simply put, we believe in pampering our guests at every moment.
Standard comforts in all accommodations include:
- Executive desk, chair and work station
- 42" flat screen television with premium-cable and network programming
- On-Command movies, music and Internet service
- Two dual-line telephones with dataports, voicemail, speakerphone and teleconference capabilities
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Additional phone lines available upon request for a fee
- Free calls to local and 800 numbers
- Local newspaper and choice of USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Hairdryer and bathrobe
- Iron and ironing boards
- In-room safes
- Access to The Peabody Athletic Club
- 100% non-smoking property
- Executive King
- Deluxe Double
- Traditional Queen
- The Peabody Club
- Junior Suites
- Romeo and Juliet Suites
- Celebrity Suites
- Presidential Suite
These generous fully-renovated rooms include 1 king Peabody Dream Bed, sitting area with sofa and coffee table, writing desk with chair, large closet and bathroom with dressing area. Egyptian cotton sheets and dual-chamber down pillows, 42” flat screen TV, smartphone dock alarm clock, and motion-sensor floor lighting come standard. The majority of these rooms are located away from elevators and vending areas.
These spacious fully-renovated rooms include 2 double Peabody Dream Beds, comfortable sitting area, and writing desk with chair. Egyptian cotton sheets and dual-chamber down pillows, 42” flat screen TV, smartphone dock alarm clock, and motion-sensor floor lighting come standard.
These petite traditional rooms are historically accurate in size, but offer all the elegant, modern touches of a recent renovation. 1 queen Peabody Dream Bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and dual-chamber down pillows, 42” flat screen TV, smartphone dock alarm clock, and motion-sensor floor lighting.
The Peabody Club
Guests staying on this exclusive, private-access concierge level enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day, a welcome cocktail and honor bar.
These suites are available with one or two bedrooms and a parlor for relaxing or entertaining.
Romeo and Juliet Suites
Ideal for romantic escapes, these suites offer exquisite loft bedrooms with spiral staircases ascending from a two-story parlor with either a fireplace or a wet bar.
Featuring a King bedroom, wet bar, refrigerator, spacious parlor and formal dining room, these suites have everything you need to live like a star.
At The Peabody, pets are welcomed with open arms and just a few rules, of course:
- Advance reservations are required. The Peabody Memphis has a limited number of Pet-Friendly guest rooms that will be provided upon availability.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee of $75 will be charged to the total room bill for cleaning.
- The Peabody Memphis accepts dogs up to 75 pounds.
- Pets are required to be on a leash or in a closed pet carrier at all times when in public guest areas.
- In consideration of our famed mascots, the Peabody Ducks, pets are not permitted to attend the March of the Peabody Ducks, which occurs daily at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. in the Lobby.