The Peabody Memphis has long been home to a flock of feathered friends, The Peabody Ducks, but now the "South's Grand Hotel" is also Pet Friendly.
Click here to book your Pet Friendly stay now!
- Advance reservations are required. The Peabody Memphis has a limited number of Pet Friendly guest rooms that will be provided upon availability.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee of $75 will be charged to the total room bill for cleaning.
- The Peabody Memphis accepts dogs up to 75 pounds.
- Pets are required to be on a leash or in a closed pet carrier at all times when in public guest areas.
- Pets are not allowed in any Food & Beverage area. This includes the Lobby Bar area (unless pet is a service animal). Furthermore, in consideration of our famed mascots, the Peabody Ducks, pets are not permitted to attend the March of the Peabody Ducks, which occurs daily at 11AM and 5PM in the Lobby.
- Guests are responsible for the clean-up of pet waste inside the hotel and throughout the property.
- Guests are responsible for all injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Peabody Hotels, the hotel , its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- Pet must have all vet records up-to-date with a copy of current vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian. The Front Desk will collect vaccination records at check-in.
- Peabody Pet Amenities: dog bowl, biodegradable refuse bags, welcome dog biscuit, dog walking map, and pet hospital info. Provided upon check-in to all guests with pre-registered pets.
- Designated grassy Pet Area located on-site.