Daily & Weekly Events & Specials
- Hotel History Tours with the Peabody Duckmaster
- Daily, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- $5 for hotel guests, $10 for other guests
- Reservations recommended: 901-529-4108
- Weeknight Drink Specials - Peabody Corner Bar
- Monday - Wednesday, 5 - 7 p.m.
- 3 X 3 Monday Mania: A bartender's special Martini, Margarita, and Mojito for $3 each.
- Tennessee Tuesdays - Brews, Blues & Booze: A selection of Tennessee Beers and Spirited Cocktails for $3 each.
- Winedown Wednesdays: A selection of house red and white wines for $3, $5, and $7 each. Master Taster's Flight for $15.
- *Peabody Corner Bar Specials not available during Private and Special Events
- Sunset Happy Hour on the Peabody Rooftop
Friday and Saturday nights (Select nights during (Spring/Summer/Fall, weather permitting)
4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sip a Southern cocktail while watching the sun dip behind the Mississippi River.
No cover charge
- July 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 31
- Sunday Brunch - Capriccio Grill
- Peabody Sunday Brunch: $38.95 for adults, $14 for children. Sundays, 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Tea - Chez Philippe
- Afternoon Tea: $30 - $40 for adults, $24 for children. Wednesday - Saturday, 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Master Taster's Club - Peabody Corner Bar
- A monthly series of fast-paced and informal wine tasting events highlighting a different wine making region or vintner each month. Light bites from the Peabody Chefs.
- First Wednesday of every month (excluding January and July)
- 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Half off Corner Bar appetizers and $5/glass on featured MTC wines.
- $25 per person (includes valet parking)
- Reservations: 901-529-4000
Peabody Rooftop Parties
- August 5: Tuscany
- September 2: Basel Cellars and our Private Labels
- October 7: Vintage Beers
- November 4: Dessert Wines
- December 2: Bubbles!
A 75-year-long summertime tradition in Memphis, Peabody Rooftop Parties take place from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. every Thursday, April 16 - August 13, 2015. Weekly live music and DJ Mark Anderson, a snack buffet, and drink specials set to the backdrop on the sun setting over the Mississippi River. For more information on Rooftop Parties, including the weekly entertainment line-up, menus and drink specials, click here.
- July 4
- Independence Day Celebration
- 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- A 4th of July celebration for the whole family and one of the best kept secrets in Memphis. Take the elevator up to the Peabody Rooftop for a sky-high view of the City of Memphis' spectacular fireworks show. Watch as the fireworks light up over the mighty Mississippi River while sipping a Southern cocktail or a cool lemonade.
- Refreshments and snacks available; no coolers or lawn chairs allowed.
- Free, open to the public
- Information: 901-529-4000
- July 14 -19
- Motown the Musical
- Pre-Theatre Menu & Cocktails
- 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
3-course menu: $35, w/ house wine $40
Cocktails: $8 each