State-Of-The-Art Recreation Among Downtown Memphis Tennessee Hotels
Our business is your pleasure at The Peabody Memphis. From our heated indoor pool and luxurious day spa to fun shops and award-winning dining, our recreational facilities stand out among Memphis hotels. As a full-service Memphis, Tennessee luxury hotel our extensive amenities include:
- Award-winning restaurants, bars, and eateries, from fine dining to casual fare
- The Peabody Athletic Club, our Certified Nautilus Training Center with Grecian-style indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool spa
- Feathers Spa at The Peabody - coming Fall 2015.
- Peabody Hotel History Tours by the Peabody Duckmaster, offered daily at 11:30 a.m. $5 for hotel guests, $10 for other guests.
- Lansky's at The Peabody, named after "Clothier to the King" Bernard Lansky, offers upscale men's and women's apparel. Also, Lansky's 126 "Clothes that Rock," and Lansky: The Accessories Shop.
- The Lucky Duck, specializing in duck-themed clothing, accessories, house wares, gift items, and Memphis souvenirs and memorabilia
- FedEx Office, offering a wide array of printing and shipping services
- Gir Collection presents an exceptional array of pendants, earrings, rings, bracelets and other jewelry pieces.
- Pet friendly rooms
Gracious Southern hospitality is one way we maintain our exclusive status as a Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four-Diamond hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. With a seasoned staff of professionals, we continually set the standard for luxury guest services. Our outstanding guest and business services include:
- In-room dining, available 24 hours a day
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Award-winning catering and conference services
- Complete audiovisual services
- Valet or self parking in our adjacent covered garage
- Nightly turn down service available
- Choice of local newspaper or USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Gift Cards - Give the gift of a wonderful stay at any Peabody property or dining experience.