Amenities & Services
At The Peabody Memphis, our business is your pleasure. From our heated indoor pool and Athletic Club and the luxurious Feathers Spa to a galleria of fun shops and award-winning dining, our facilities stand out among Memphis hotels.
As our guest, you will enjoy:
- Feathers Spa at The Peabody
- The Peabody Athletic Club
- Peabody History Tours
- Business Services
- Pet-Friendly Rooms
Feathers Spa at The Peabody
Never feel ruffled again.
A full-service resort-style spa, Feathers Spa at The Peabody offers a variety of luxurious spa and salon treatments, including massages, body wraps, facials and facial enhancements, wax treatments, manicures and pedicures, hair styling, and make-up application. A highlight among the Feathers' treatments is Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage, including a treatment for couples that is a first in Memphis.
Feathers Spa at The Peabody also offers a full line of high-end spa and salon products from Zents, Pevonia, SpaRitual, and La Bella Donna.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Sunday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The Peabody Athletic Club
The Peabody Athletic Club offers guests all new Cybex cardio equipment, including arc trainers, treadmills and exercise bikes, a weight room, a Grecian-style heated indoor lap pool, whirlpool spa, and tanning bed.
Peabody History Tours
Peabody Hotel History Tours by the Peabody Duckmaster, offered daily at 11:30 a.m. $5 for hotel guests, $10 for other guests.
- Gir Collection presents an exceptional array of pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and other fine jewelry.
- Lansky at The Peabody, named after "Clothier to the King" Bernard Lansky, offers fine men's sportswear and is the showplace for the Lansky Family of Shops, operating since 1946.
- Lansky Lucky Duck specializes in Memphis and Peabody-themed gifts, apparel and souvenirs.
- Lansky 126 is a contemporary boutique for men and women featuring trendy brands, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
- Lansky Accessories Shop showcases an eclectic assortment of jewelry, scarves and unique gifts.
- Peabody Logo Shop, located inside Peabody Deli & Desserts, offers Peabody-branded gifts, such as Duckmaster t-shirts, Peabody history books, "Peabody Blues" CDs and one-of-a-kind gifts, along with travel sundries and and toiletries.
The Peabody’s Executive Business Center is an official FedEx Office, fully equipped with state-of-the-art telecommunications and photocopying equipment, fax machines, computer and Internet workstations and package mailing materials. Support services include pre-convention printing, binding, typing and more.
In-house audiovisual company, supplying state-of-the-art audiovisual and production support, as well as full-time, on-property professional staff
Any hotel hosting a twice-a-day duck parade through the lobby has to love pets and we certainly do!
At The Peabody, pets are welcomed with open arms and just a few rules, of course:
- Advance reservations are required. The Peabody Memphis has a limited number of Pet-Friendly guest rooms that will be provided upon availability. Pet shot records required at check-in.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee of $75 will be charged to the total room bill for cleaning.
- The Peabody Memphis accepts dogs up to 75 pounds.
- Pets are required to be on a leash or in a closed pet carrier at all times when in public guest areas.
- In consideration of our famed mascots, the Peabody Ducks, pets are not permitted to attend the March of the Peabody Ducks, which occurs daily at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. in the Lobby.
Impeccable Peabody service includes:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Award-winning catering and conference services
- Complete audiovisual services
- Valet or self parking in our adjacent covered garage
- On-site shoeshine
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Choice of local newspaper or USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Gift Cards, treat someone to “The Peabody Experience”
- 100% non-smoking property
- Parking and Directions